Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Okay, whew.  I have 25 more minutes before my alarm goes off. Maybe I should go take a walk, it seems so tranquil, so serene. Star would like it...and we really didn't do anything active for her yesterday. Pray, I need to pray for the day, I think I feel asleep in the midst of praying/thinking of what all happened during the day and diving into my procrastination pool that adds to the list of what needs to be done today. I told her the 10th, right?! I need to follow-up with that to make sure. Ugh, I cannot believe that I have to go back into where I left off on Friday--I need to make sure that I send the boss the update that she was looking for in order for her to get it to her boss. Cannot forget. Does she really like me? Or does she just want me to hear what she has to say? It is so different. Last year I sat in a cold spot in the middle of Illinois somewhere with a burning wrist and stinging tears of a devastation weekend. Stop thinking about it. I really need to get out of bed, the alarm is to be going off in a minute or so. I feel so bloated, so fat. Speak nice to yourself.  Guess I am going to have to take that morning walk tomorrow. Maybe I should set my alarm a few more minutes early...then I will feel bad if I don't wake up and walk (Whoople, whooble a wee, bad da ba da;Whoople, whooble a wee, bad da ba da) I have to change this alarm noise, it drives me insane every time I hear it in the morning. Not a good way to come into a brand new day. I love him so much, waking up to him is one of the best feelings in the world. I love that his skin still smells of Nivea when he comes in and cuddles me before he puts on his work clothes to head out the door. Soft kisses touch my forehead reaching down to my brow. Mint kissed lips and teeth grabbing softly onto my dragon infested bottom lip. Not the time to think about this. I have to get UP! Beautiful Perfection. Crap. I didn't call her back. It's been almost four days. Is he as happy as I am? I still think it is unjust that for so long THIS is what I dreamt of us for so long. Feet hit floor. I can't keep doing this to myself. She locked it, good. I hope she keeps it that way. Got to move. Power Button. POWER 96, wake up, wake up, wake up!! Bathroom. Seriously, what the heck is up with Asparagus. Face looks bloated today. Great. Need to get water after I let Star out. Don't try to eat the bees, Mimi. Crap its almost 10 after the hour. I need to grab a towel from the downstairs bathroom. Maybe I should just take a shower downhere. No, that new razor is up stairs. I need to call Lo and see if she wants to hang out. It is the first Thursday of the month. Yes, I am rockin' Jordan's but I ain't a jump man. That is all I need is for her to have another. Starrrrr?! Hi good girl. Want your breaky? Okay, so filtered or unfiltered. I'll go with filtered.  Here you go. Must get in the shower. Drake...whenever I get in the shower it's Drake or "It's not even my birthday". I love dancing in here. Hello Dr. Brommers. Your're peppermint lace around my body feels energizing. I hear him saying that his eyes are burning. Poor baby, how did such a woman as myself get so lucky to have a man like this? God, I believe now more that ever that you put me through what you did so I could see how lucky and sweet it is to have such a respectable man in  my life now. I find it unfair that all of his mistakes had to be made on me...but I guess in the end it is worth it. I pray that he treats his new GF with love and respect with no cheating or things behind her back. Maybe they have a mutual understanding. Or, maybe she cheats on him. Karma. I am so hungry and I have to track all of my points. Day 1 of no drinking.  Did I really tell Mark that yesterday? I may have provided too much information. I wonder how far Johnson is on his way to work. Gah, I am thirsty and I forgot to get my water. TBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment