Monday, November 5, 2012

No Heat Monday.....

51 degrees. That is what the temperature was in my house this morning. Over sized pillows laid against the cold steel bed frame that we laid in. I didn't want to move. My throat was caked with that residue that had been there since last night so it hurt to swallow. TMI, I know. However, I also know that you ALL know the stuff that I am talking about. Regardless, the furnace guy is coming over to the house tomorrow and I cannot wait to see what happens. I am praying that my furnace will be OK and just needs something done to switch on!! Pray, pray... pray!!I really don't have tons of money to be flying around on that sort of stuff right now. London is coming up before you know it...and I want to make sure that I have some extra spending money ready and available to enjoy "over the pond".

Anyway. Weight Watchers has started in full swing again. I am enjoying a Pro5 shake for both lunch and then for dinner and then fresh and healthy snacking to make sure that I am eating all of my 29 points a day.
Tonight will be the first night in a LONG time that I go to Zumba, but I really need to make sure that I get back into the swing of things so that I can fit into my wedding dress!! ;) Yup, that is our plan. Johnson and I are going to start kicking things into high gear so that when our big day comes, we will be sassy and sexy walking down the isle together as Mr. and Mrs. Johnson Black.  P90X will be starting next week--but this week I will be heading to the Y today and Wednesday so that I can get back into the swing of things. Oh, and then....tomorrow is VOTE DAY!!!! I believe that this is going to be an incredibly close race as to who is going to win...but my gut said that Romney is going to take the win. We shall see.

We have been shopping for rings...it has been such an amazingly, fun time!! It is interesting to see what I like, and what Johnson likes...but so far I think we both have agreed and liked a particular Black Diamond Ring....I cannot wait for the day to come when Johns and I come together to make one. We have had such an amazing relationship with one another thus far that I can only imagine that it is going to be even better once everything falls into place.

Anyway: Food Diary of the day:
Mar's Famous Egg Sammy= 9 PTS+
Pro5 Vanilla Shake=3 PTS+
Sweet Peppers =0 PTS+
Hot Chocolate=1PTS+
Loaded Baked Potato Soup=8PTS+

That leaves me with 8PTS+ points for dinner.
I could have a shake and one cup of soup which, I think will make an excellent way to end the day.
I will also get 4 Activity Points for Zumba...but I think I am going to leave those untouched.

I need to go down and spend at least 20 minutes in the basement so that when the guy comes he doesn't think that I live in a Zoo...I also need to get some laundry done!!!

On track thus far, I cannot falter now...I need at least 5 days ON PLAN...and then have a sensible weekend ahead!!

Lovies.
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment